Our food goes into our stomach and as it gets digested, it gets absorbed into our blood which is what creates our cells, our tissues, our organs, even our thoughts. Truly after all YOU REALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
Most people want to look better, feel better and live happier, more fulfilling lives. They may even be motivated to make the change, but the problem can be not knowing where to start from and become easily overwhelmed by the idea of overhauling their entire lives.
At our Nutrition Center, we offer programs that will motivate and educate you as you transition your diet and grow beyond old eating patterns. We provide support as you make simple but powerful lifestyle adjustments.
Carib health & Nutrition will create a highly personalized program to address all your personal needs, taking into account your lifestyle, your individuality and your specific goals. You will learn your natural way of eating that will get you to your desired weight, give you the most energy, alleviate any chronic illnesses you may have, and most importantly, satisfy your taste buds naturally.
We provide Nutrition consultations for Adults:
- Healthy clients
- Weight management
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Stomach and Bowel Problems
- Auto Immune Disorder (Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS)
- Infertility/PCOS/Menstrual irregularities
- Liver and Renal disorders
The children are not left out as we offer services for:
- Failure to thrive
- Developmentally slow
- Erratic sleep patterns / Insomnia
- Asthma / Allergies / Eczema
- Attention deficit disorder / Hyperactivity
- Elevated BP
- Recurrent infections
- Bowel Irregularity & Constipation
- Dyspraxia / Dyslexia
Meal Planning is the advanced planning of the menu for the next few days, or even the entire month. Complete meal planning involves planning the meals to be prepared, as well as the items needed to be purchased to prepare them and where to get them from.
Benefits of menu planning
- You can have a big impact on your health — and your budget — just by eating at home more often.
- With menu planning you know what your meals will look like and what you need to buy.
- Grocery shopping becomes more efficient and cuts down on unplanned trips to buy one or two items.
- With a grocery list in hand — a byproduct of good menu planning — it’s easier to resist impulse purchases.
What you get when we create a meal plan
- We help you plan out your meals based on your schedule, work and lifestyle
- Consultation sessions to follow-up on your progress and to ask in depth questions
- Supply for organic and healthy products that will be needed in the meal plan
- Wholesale Supply to cut down on costs from buying in small quantities